Data Protection Officer (DPO) Services
What is a Data Protection Officer (DPO)?
Article 37 of the GDPR sets down a requirement for organisations to designate a Data Protection Officer (DPO) if they process certain personal data or meet certain criteria.
Does my organisation need one?
This depends, if you are a public authority or the core activity of your organisation involves monitoring individuals on a large scale then your organisation must designate a DPO.
If your organisation processes (on a large scale) special category data or data relating to criminal convictions and offences, then you must designate a DPO.
If you are unclear if your organisation needs a Data Protection Officer (DPO), get in touch and we can guide you.
A DPO Service that works for you
How can we help?
GDPR & Compliance Audits provides external Data Protection Officer (DPO) services to clients across various sectors. We offer tailor made services which suits your resources and budgets whilst ensuring we are adhering to Article 39 of the GDPR on tasks such as;
- Informing and advising you and your staff of your obligations under GDPR
- Monitoring compliance with the regulation
- Providing awareness-raising training of staff involved in processing operations
- Providing advice where requested and guidance around Data Protection Impact Assessments
- To act as a contact point for the supervisory authority and to consult where appropriate, with regard to other matters.
Supporting your organisation through Compliance.
Find your Data Protection Officer today