Why complete a GDPR audit for your business?
In order to process personal data in your organisation, you must have a lawful basis to do so.
Since the launch of the GDPR in 2018, each organisation must understand all the touch points of where personal data is processed and ensure they are being compliant in doing so.
By carrying out a GDPR Compliance Audit, we can help you identify any gaps in compliance and work with you on closing those gaps.
Some examples of reasons why organisations come to us;
A pre-requisite for a contract requires that their organisation can demonstrate compliance in GDPR and data protection legislation.
The organisation seeking accreditation is being asked by the awarding bodies to provide confirmation of compliance
GDPR Compliance is an outstanding item on their organisations risk register
Their organisation has suffered a breach and now wishes to tighten up their compliance control
What can we do for you?
- Our GDPR Compliance Audit will assess and review any compliance work that has been carried out to date in your organisation.
- We will work with you and your team to review all business processes to determine if the appropriate controls are in place
- We will review any existing data protection policy and supporting policy framework and update or draft policies where necessary
- We will identify any requirement for data sharing / processing contracts and provide documentation if needed
- We will carry out a compliance review of your website
Want to hear more?
Drop us your details and we will get in touch about a GDPR Audit for your organisation today